770-99 Standard Black Selvedge jeans by Burgus Plus is produced from a 15 oz. selvedge denim. The fabric is woven on vintage shuttle looms which gives the fabric strength and a semi-slubby, vintage-like texture. The warp and weft are both rope-dyed black to produce the ultimate true black jean.
Crafted from Supima cotton, a superior type of cotton grown in the western USA. Supima cotton is known for its strength, softness, and color retention. The 770-99 is a slim straight fit which looks great with boots.
Features a button fly, copper hardware, goatskin leather patch, black selvedge ID, and embroidered “H” on the back pockets. Burgus Plus’ signature Sakura (cherry blossom) pin has been embroidered on back right pocket. These have been washed once to keep shrinkage to a minimum.
Made in Okayama, Japan by skilled artisans.
The Details: Burgus Plus 770-99 Standard Black Selvedge
- 15 oz. selvedge denim made from 100% American supima cotton
- Washed once so the shrinkage in minimal
- Slim straight fit
- Button fly
- Copper rivets and hidden back copper rivets
- Goatskin leather patch
- Chain-stitched hem and waistband
- Back pocket arcurates in shape of h for HINOYA
- Embroidered Sakura pin on back pocket
- Black selvedge ID
- Model: 770-99
- Made in Japan