- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Left Field NYC 15oz. XinJiang Vertical Grain Atlas Size Guide
Atlas Neppy selvedge jeans by Left Field NYC are constructed from 16 oz. Xinjiang extra-long staple cotton. The cotton is hand-picked in the western region of China and is known for its durability, strength, and softness. It is very similar to Zimbabwe cotton which is regarded as the best to make denim with.
The nep on the Atlas Neppy are the white fibers that protrude out of the main surface of the denim. Not only do these wear down soft, but you will also get horizontal and vertical fades as well as a furry texture. Atlas Neppy is one of the most unique jeans that we stock.
The Atlas fit, named after the late bodybuilder Charles Atlas, features room in the thighs for muscular legs and a tapered leg opening.
- 16 oz Xinjiang extra-long staple cotton selvedge denim
- Unique nep fabric with white fibers to protrude out of the surface of the denim
- Redline selvedge ID
- Skull logo on inside rivets and tacks
- All copper US made Universal Fastener hardware
- American made bandana pocket bags constructed out of heavy twill for durability
- Navy foil-embossed bovine leather patch
- Hidden rivets on back pockets
- Hidden selvedge coin pocket
- Green button hole stitching
- Made in the USA
LEFT FIELD NYC
32, 33, 34, 36, 38
Left Field NYC 15oz. XinJiang Vertical Grain Atlas Size Guide
The best way to determine your Left Field jeans size is to measure a pair of jeans you already own and that fit you well, and then compare those measurements with the ones listed below. Click here to see how we measure our jeans.
|WAIST||FRONT RISE||BACK RISE||THIGH||KNEE||LEG OPENING||INSEAM|