Our 1# selling belt! You can’t go wrong with one of these handmade beauties. Cut from vegetable tanned Hermann Oak leather produced in St. Louis, MO. This classic style will go with anything from chinos to denim. Strong and durable, you will get many years of reliable wear.
Each belt is skived, edged, embossed, and burnished by hand. Comes with an American-made stainless steel buckle and Chicago Screws that allows you to replace the buckle with your own. Available in Natural, Black, Brown, and a stained color in widths of 1.25″ (best for women and trousers) and 1.5″ (best for denim). If you choose the natural color, it will garner a beautiful dark brown patina as it ages.
Our stained color belts are created by staining natural vegetable-tanned leather. They come in many colors and hues from bright to neutral. Please see options section below for color options.
All products are made to order. Please allow 7 to 10 days for orders to ship. FREE USA SHIPPING.
- 9-10 oz. Hermann Oak double shoulder vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- American-made stainless steel roller buckle (rust proof) and Chicago screws. Can replace buckle with your own.
- Gloss black roller buckle also available for 1.5″ wide belts. Please indicate in the notes area during checkout.
- Natural color will patina to a chocolate brown over time.
- Black and brown options have a slight texture to the surface.
- 5 holes one inch apart. 7 holes at 3/4′ apart available upon request.
- Back of belt is finished by hand for a smoother feel.
- “Made in USA” embossed on the underside of buckle fold. Crimson Serpents maker’s mark embossed under belt keeper.
- Available from size 25 to 42. No additional charge for belts sized 38-42. See below for sizing.
OPTIONS (Please specify in Order Notes section during checkout)
- Your choice of strap-end style. Choose from clipped, straight, slant, round, or English point (most popular). See gallery for examples.
- Your choice of stainless steel classic buckle or gloss back roller buckle.
- Free embossing of initials up to 3 letters. 3/4″ stamps will be used for 3 letters.
- Your choice of stain color. Many colors to choose from.
- Your choice of hand-painted edges. Black only comes with black edges.
EDGE COLOR OPTIONS
Natural – red, navy, black, brown, forest green, or unpainted.
Brown – black, brown, or navy
STAIN COLOR OPTIONS
Bordeaux, Chartreuse, Dark Brown, Dark Green, Desert Stone, Medium Brown, Navy, Orange, Red, Slate Grey, Tan
Looking for a color not listed? Email us at [email protected] and we can find the color you require.
How to choose your size?
Order your size based on your best fitting jeans or trousers. Example: If you wear size 34 jeans, order a 34.
2 inches are added to the size chosen to account for clothing, the fold over the buckle, and leather thickness.