Blacksmith 3345 Black Prairie leather by Red Wing Heritage combines Red Wing Heritage archival design with leather innovation. This classic style gets inspiration from workboots used in farm fields and by blacksmiths in the early 1900s. The Blacksmith 3345 has a work-by-day, play-at-night personality.
All the trademark Red Wing Heritage boot traits shine through on the Blacksmith. A 6-inch height, round toe styling, Goodyear welt construction, triple-stitched construction, leather insole, in addition, to a combination of speed hooks and eyelets. The quality craftsmanship speaks for itself.
All Blacksmith models are Goodyear Welted, a method used to attach the leather upper to the sole. This labor-intensive method makes for a durable boot and also makes them more weather-resistant. Goodyear Welt construction also allows boots to be easily resoled, therefore extending their life.
Where this pair stands on its own is in the brand new, Black Prairie leather, brown leather that’s been overdyed black. The edges of the hide show the brown that’s hiding underneath the coat of black on the face of the hide, and as you wear the boot that black top coat will eventually wear off, allowing the brown to come into view. It’s patina in reverse.
$299.00 USD. Includes free USA shipping.
The details: Blacksmith 3345 Black Prairie Leather
- 100% Full Grain Leather
- Subtle white stitching
- Vibram 430 mini-lug outsole for superior grip
- Shaft measures approximately 6″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1″
- Platform measures approximately 0.50″
- Water, stain, and perspiration resistant upper.
- The shoe has a steel shank
- Buy a 1/2 size smaller than your shoe normal size.
- Goodyear welt construction, triple stitched quality
- Features a bump toe for more room up-front and a leather heel pocket
- Insole: Leather
- 4 pairs of bronze eyelets
- 3 pairs of bronze speed hooks
- Laces: 48-inch Brown flat waxed
- Fits a variety of foot shapes
- Model: Blacksmith 3345
- Color: Black Prairie Leather
- Made in the USA
Use warm water and a soft bristle brush to remove stuck-on dirt. Wipe away any remaining excess dirt with a clean, dry cloth.
10, 10.5, 11, 12, 8, 9, 9.5, 7.5