Chippewa Elsmere 1901M08 7″ tall highlander boots feature a beautiful tan 100% full-grain leather upper. The moc toe styling in addition to the subtle white stitching on the vamp is a modern take on mid-century style footwear. The rugged Tan Renegade leather is distressed so you get a worn-in look and feel.
This stunner is furnished with adjustable nickel finished brass buckles, therefore, you get a more precise fit. A lightweight Vibram Heritage Christy White outsole provides excellent traction as well as stability on wet and dry surfaces. Texon Poron cushioned insoles wrapped in maple leather will bring you all-day comfort in addition to support.
Goodyear Welting joins the leather upper to the outsole. This labor-intensive method also allows these boots to be easily resoled. Goodyear Welting also makes these boots less prone to moisture getting to your feet.
The Original Chippewa line reflects on Chippewa’s heritage, craftsmanship in addition to work ethic. A collection of classically inspired footwear ready for today’s activities. The Elsmere’s moc toe styling takes inspiration from the rugged workboots worn in the mid-1900s.
$160 USD with free USA shipping. An outstanding value for boots with these features in addition to craftsmanship. You’ll get years of durability and reliable service from the Elsmere Tan Renegade by Original Chippewa.
The details: Chippewa Elsmere 1901M08 7″ Boots
- Style: 1901M08
- Col: Tan Renegade
- Moc-toe construction
- Pull-on style
- Available in an E width only
- 100% full-grain leather upper
- Distressed for a worn-in look and feel
- Goodyear leather welt construction
- Subtle white stitching throughout
- Vibram White Christy outsole
- Lightweight Christy wedge provides traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Nickel finished solid buckles on the vamp and collar are adjustable
- Leather lined vamp for extra durability and comfort
- Non-waterproof and non-insulated
- Texon with Poron cushioning insole covered in maple leather
- Made in Carthage, MO, USA with domestic and imported components
10, 10.5, 9, 9.5