Chippewa Hartman 1901M73 4″ tall oxford lace-ups feature a smooth 100% full-grain leather upper. Plain-toe styling in addition to the polished black whirlwind leather makes these perfect for dressing up or down. The Hartman come furnished with 4 nickel eyelets and black cotton waxed laces.
A sturdy Vibram V-bar cork outsole provides excellent traction as well as stability on wet and dry surfaces. Full-grain padded heel will bring you all-day comfort in addition to support. You can add your own insole, therefore providing more cushioning. Order a half size larger if you plan to do so.
Goodyear Welting joins the leather upper to the outsole. This labor-intensive method also allows these oxfords to be easily resoled. Goodyear Welting also makes these boots less prone to moisture getting to your feet.
The Original Chippewa line reflects on Chippewa’s heritage, craftsmanship in addition to work ethic. A collection of classically inspired footwear ready for today’s activities. The Hartman’s classic oxford styling takes inspiration from the classic service oxfords worn by service attendants in the mid-1900s.
$135 USD with free USA shipping. An outstanding value for oxfords with these features in addition to craftsmanship. You’ll get years of durability and reliable service from the Hartman Oxfords by Original Chippewa.
The details: Chippewa Hartman 1901M73 4″ Black Whirlwind Oxfords
- Style: 1901M73
- Col: Black Whirlwind
- Plain-toe construction
- lace-up style
- Available in a D width only
- 100% full-grain leather upper
- Smooth leather style can be dressed up or down
- Goodyear leather welt construction
- Subtle white stitching
- Vibram V-bar cork outsole
- Sturdy outsole provides traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Steel shank provides stability
- 4 nickel eyelets
- Black cotton waxed laces
- Leather lined vamp for extra durability and comfort
- Non-waterproof and non-insulated
- The full-grain leather heel provides support
- Order a half size down from your usual sneaker size
- Order a half size larger if you want to add your own insole
- Made in Carthage, MO, USA with domestic and imported components
10, 10.5, 11, 9, 9.5