Chippewa Milford 1901G08 suede 5-inch chukka is handcrafted from a soft chocolate moss suede. The suede upper with brownish-green hue has a very luxurious hand. Sometimes referred to as a desert boot this ankle-height silhouette is much lighter than its taller counterparts, therefore, making them for great the spring and summer.
The Milford chukka is incredibly resilient because of the Goodyear welt stitching. The Vibram Heritage wedge outsole can be replaced so you will get years of use. This outsole is great at slip-resistance as well as being oil resistant. Antique brass non-tarnishable eyelets, in addition to heavy-duty flat waxed laces, add to the classic and handsome look.
Milford chukkas run big so order a half-size down. Chippewa boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot when they are new. You want enough room up front so you can freely wiggle your toes. Over time the leather upper, leather-wrapped insole in addition to the cork midsole will mold to your feet.
The Original Chippewa line reflects on Chippewa’s heritage and craftsmanship. A collection of classically inspired footwear with a modern touch. The Milford is a chukka boot style that takes inspiration from the chukka styles worn in the 40s and 50s.
The details: Chippewa Milford 1901G08 Chocolate Moss
- Plain Toe construction.
- Full-grain soft suede leather upper.
- Chocolate brownish-green color
- Subtle natural color stitching
- Vibram Heritage Wedge outsole
- Goodyear Welt construction.
- The outsole can be re-soled.
- 5″ inch tall shaft, 1″ heel height, and 0.5″ platform height.
- E width.
- 3 pairs of non-tarnishable eyelets
- Texon Poron cushioned insoles wrapped in maple leather.
- Leather-lined interior for a great in-shoe experience
- Non-waterproof and non-insulated.
- Lace-up closure
- Flat brown waxed laces
- Triple-ribbed steel shank for stability
- Relatively quick break-in period.
- Original Chippewa embossing on the outside collar.
- Made in Carthage, MO, USA with domestic and global parts.
10, 10.5, 9, 9.5