Cobra Front Pocket wallets are cut, dyed, and stitched by hand at our Crimson Serpents Outpost store in St. Louis, MO. Initial embossing option can be stated in the notes section during checkout. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
Slick is what your friends will say when they see your cobra wallet! Can be used placed in your front jacket or the back pocket of your jeans. The extra sturdy money clip in the rear will keep all your cash safe and secure. A built-in bottle-opener adds some extra utility.
THE NITTY GRITTY:
- Hand-cut 3oz. Hermann Oak vegetable tanned leather that is hand-stained black or brown.
- Hand-painted black edges.
- Genuine Asian cobra (white) or Black Spitting cobra (black) skin on front pocket.
- German made Ritza Tiger polyester thread hand-sewn using saddle-stitch method for extra strength and durability. Black or tan stitching available.
- Sturdy steel money-clip with built-in bottle opener. Held together with sturdy rivets.
- Can hold up to 3 cards in the front pocket, 8 cards comfortably in the center pocket, and up to 12 bills in money-clip
- 3 3/8″ W x 4″ L x 1″ D. (without cards and cash)
- Embossed “Made in USA” and Crimson Serpents maker’s mark.
- Free initial embossing up to 3 letters.
- Specify initials in the “ORDER NOTES” area during checkout.
Black Spitting Cobra, White Asian Cobra, White Cobra Brown Leather/Tan Stitching