Double prong belts by Crimson Serpents Leather Goods are made from vegetable tanned Hermann Oak leather produced in St. Louis, MO. This classic style will go with anything from chinos to denim. Strong and durable, you will get many years of reliable wear.
Each belt is skived, edged, embossed, and burnished by hand. Comes your choice of antique silver or brass buckle and Scovill snaps that allows you to replace the buckle with your own. Available in Natural, Black, Brown, and a stained color in a 1.5″ width (best for denim). If you choose the natural color, it will garner a beautiful dark brown patina as it ages.
Our stained color belts are created by water-staining natural vegetable-tanned leather. They come in many colors and hues from bright to neutral. Please see options section below for color options.
Indicate your, edge color, initials, and stain option (if required) in the notes section during checkout. See sizing instructions at the bottom of this listing. All products are made to order. Please allow 7 to 10 days for orders to ship. FREE USA SHIPPING.
- 9-10 oz. Hermann Oak double shoulder vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- Your choice of double prong antique silver or brass buckle and Scovill snaps. Can replace buckle with your own.
- Natural color will patina to a chocolate brown over time.
- Black and brown options have a slight texture to the surface.
- 5 pairs of teardrop holes one inch apart. 7 hole pairs at 3/4′ apart available upon request.
- Back of belt is finished by hand for a smoother feel.
- “Made in USA” embossed on the underside of buckle fold. Crimson Serpents maker’s mark embossed under belt keeper.
- Available from size 28 to 42. No additional charge for belts sized 38-42. See below for sizing.
OPTIONS (Please specify in Order Notes section during checkout)
- Your choice of matte antique double prong silver or brass buckle.
- Your choice of strap-end style. Choose from clipped, straight, slant, round, or English point (most popular). See gallery for examples.
- Free embossing of initials up to 3 letters. 3/4″ stamps will be used for 3 letters.
- Your choice of stain color. Many colors to choose from.
- Your choice of hand-painted edges.
EDGE COLOR OPTIONS
Natural – red, navy, black, brown, forest green, or unpainted.
Brown – black, brown, or navy
Black – red, blue, black, or white
STAIN COLOR OPTIONS
Indicate your stain option in the note sections during checkout.
Bordeaux, Chartreuse, Crimson, Dark Brown, Dark Green, Desert Stone, Medium Brown, Navy, Orange, Red, Slate Grey, Tan, Turquoise, or Yellow.
Looking for a color not listed? Email us at email@example.com and we can find the color you require.
How to choose your size?
Order your size based on your best fitting jeans or trousers. Example: If you wear size 34 jeans, order a 34.
2 inches are added to the size chosen to account for clothing, the fold over the buckle, and leather thickness. See “How to determine belt size” chart for more info.
CRIMSON SERPENTS LEATHER GOODS
28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42
Black, Dark Brown, Natural, Stained Color
Antique Silver, Antique Brass
BELT SIZING INFORMATION
Order your belt size based on your best fitting jeans or trousers. Example: If you wear a size 34, order a 34. 2 inches are added to the size chosen to account for clothing, the fold over the buckle, and leather thickness.
Not sure what your size is? Here are a couple options you can use.
Method 1 – Measure your existing belt.
Lay out an existing belt that fits you well. Measure at the fold, or where the buckle meets the leather, to the hole that you currently use. That is the size belt you need to order.
If it is an odd number, round up to the next even number. The rest of the belt is not considered for measurement purposes. “do not include the buckle length in your measurement”.
Method 2 – Measure your external waist size while clothed.