Five Pocket Bifold Wallet is hand-crafted from beautiful natural vachetta leather. A minimalist style wallet that will hold lots of cash. There’s ample room for cards and IDs inside with 4 vertical pockets and 2 horizontal hidden pockets.
The natural Vachetta calfskin leather produced by Wickett and Craig has been vegetable-tanned. This durable leather has a soft and supple hand with minimal natural markings. Over time, your wallet will achieve a lovely dark brown patina.
Because this is fine quality full-grain leather. The leather can include naturally occurring markings such as scars, blemishes, insect bites, branding, and stretch marks. Leather without these “defects” are considered to be of lesser quality.
Every wallet is saddle-stitched by hand using 1 mm German-made Ritza 25 tiger thread. There are many thread colors to choose from. Check out all the options below.
Please allow 7 to 10 days to ship. Each wallet is made to order.
– Natural calfskin Vachetta leather produced by Wickett and Craig in Curwinsville, PA.
– 4 interior vertical pockets, 2 hidden horizontal pocket, and a billfold pocket.
– Hand-stitched using the saddle-stitch method for durability.
– 1mm German-made Ritza 25 Tiger Thread used for stitching.
– Thread color options: black, natural, dark brown, Havana brown, royal blue, orange, yellow, red, forest green, purple, or cream. Note: Enter thread color in the notes section during checkout.
– Open dimensions: 8.5″ W x 3.25″ H
– Closed dimensions: 4.5″ W x 3.25″ H
– Handmade at the Crimson Serpents Outpost workshop in St. Louis, MO.