Charcoal Tartan Shirt by Fred Perry is made from 100% midweight oxford cotton featuring a Tartan mix of charcoal, black, and red. A classic long-sleeve style that showcases Fred Perry’s signature button-down and shirting details. The M7557 Charcoal Tartan Shirt is a regular fit so size down for a trimmer fit.
Tartan was originally worn in Scotland as a symbol of a person’s clan. In the 1960s, Tartan adorned garments started to become a part of streetwear culture. Mainly to make a statement of protest against the establishment.
– 100% oxford cotton
– Tartan design features charcoal, black, and red
– Regular fit
– Rounded bottom hem
– Button-down collar with hidden buttonholes
– Covered front placket hides the buttons
– Buttoned cuffs
– Box pleat in the back starts at the bottom of the yoke down to the hem
– White embroidered Fred Perry Laurel Wreath on the left chest
– Machine wash (cold, hang to dry recommended)
– Model: M7557 Color: G32 Siren
Fred Perry has been the official British uniform for generations of sportswear and streetwear enthusiasts since its founding in 1952. Synonymous with many subcultures from around the globe, Fred Perry's iconic clothing always makes a statement. From classic polos to track jackets, shop Crimson Serpents Outpost for the freshest Fred Perry styles.