Women’s Taped Track Jacket by Fred Perry is a revival of one of their most famous sportswear styles. Inspired from a time when contrasting colors and synthetic materials were introduced to team uniforms. These styles sparked the evolution of sportswear becoming streetwear. Track jackets were very popular during the Britpop era, often worn by bands like Blur and Oasis.
The J2120 women’s taped track jacket is made from the same tricot fabric that was used on the original design. This iconic Fred Perry jacket hasn’t changed in the last 40 years. Designed with the same contrast white track tape, enamel-coated zipper, and embroidered Laurel Wreath.
-Made in Portugal
– Black enamel-coated zipper
– Welt pockets
– Ribbed cuffs, waistband, and stand-up collar
– Machine wash cold inside out, hang to dry
– 54% polyester, 46% cotton
– Fits true to size. Order your usual size.
– Model: J2120 Taped Track Jacket, Color: Black
Note: Sizes have been converted from UK to USA sizing.