Horween Small Journal Cover is designed to protect your small journal books. The beautiful Horween full-grain leather is durable and will garner a nice patina over time. Features two card pockets and a built-in pen loop to accommodate any size pen.
Every journal is hand-stitched with thick Ritza Tiger thread for durability and years of use. A perfect size to carry in your back pocket without the unnecessary bulk. The Horween Small Journal Cover is available in English Tan or Heritage Brown Horween Derby leather tanned in Chicago, IL. (Other colors available upon request)
- Handmade with Horween Derby full-grain leather.
- Available in English Tan or Heritage Brown.
- Fits small journals sized 5.5″ x 3.5″ (Field Notes, Public Supply, etc.)
- Includes one Field Notes Kraft Journal (plain or ruled)
- Burnished and polished edges for a refined look.
- Hand-sewn (saddle-stitched) with durable Ritza Tiger Thread that won’t unravel or come apart.
- Dimensions closed: 3.9″ wide x 6.3″ high x 0.5″ thick
- Dimensions open: 9″ wide with pen loop x 6.3″ high x 0.25″ thick
- One-size-fits-all pen loop built into the cover.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Free initial embossing. Just enter initials in the note area during checkout.
- Buy Field Notes journals here!