Iron Ranger 8119 by Red Wing Heritage is a 6″ lace-up boot that comes from an outstanding pedigree. This iconic style takes cues from workboots worn by iron miners in the early 1900s. The oil-tanned oxblood mesa leather, produced by the S.B. Foot Tanning Co., is water and stain in addition to perspiration resistant.
Bronze hardware, speed hooks, triple stitching in addition to the downward slanting shaft are key features of classic Iron Ranger construction and silhouette. Of course, it wouldn’t be an Iron Ranger without the trademark quad-stitched double layer toe cap.
These boots utilize the newer Vibram 430 mini-lug sole which replaced the nitrile cork sole seen on earlier Iron Ranger models. The updated sole provides a much better grip on water, ice as well as snow. Therefore, Iron Rangers are the perfect all-weather boot.
All Iron Ranger models are Goodyear Welted, a method used to attach the leather upper to the sole. This labor-intensive method makes for a durable boot and also makes them more weather-resistant. Goodyear Welt construction also allows boots to be easily resoled, therefore extending their life.
$319.00 USD. Free USA shipping.
The details: Iron Ranger 8119 Oxblood Mesa Leather
- 100% Full Grain Leather
- Vibram 430 mini-lug outsole for superior grip
- Shaft measures approximately 6″ from arch
- Downward-slanting shaft design
- Heel measures approximately 1″
- Platform measures approximately 0.50″
- Water, stain, and perspiration resistant upper.
- Quad-stitched double layer toe cap.
- The shoe has a steel shank
- Buy a 1/2 size smaller than your shoe normal size.
- Goodyear welt construction, triple stitched quality
- Features a bump toe for more room up-front and a leather heel pocket
- Insole: Leather
- 4 pairs of bronze eyelets
- 3 pairs of bronze speed hooks
- Laces: 48-inch Brown Taslan Lace.
- Fits a variety of foot shapes
- Model: Iron Ranger 8119
- Color: Oxblood Mesa
- Made in the USA
Use warm water and a soft bristle brush to remove stuck-on dirt and then use a clean, dry cloth to wipe away any remaining excess dirt.