JB0401S tapered selvedge jeans by Japan Blue Jeans are made from rigid 14.8 oz. Texas cotton. This rough cotton was spun in a way that increases the strength of the fibers as well as allowing for better adhesion of the natural indigo dye. Styled in a tapered fit which has room in the thighs, a regular rise, and tapers to a slim leg opening. This is the most popular fit produced by Japan Blue Jeans.
$185 USD with free USA shipping.
- JB0401S tapered selvedge jeans (Back pocket stitching)
- 14.8 oz. Texas 100% cotton selvedge denim
- Twill direction: Right-hand
- Redline selvedge ID
- Tapered Fit
- Rope dyed natural indigo
- Natural cowhide leather patch
- Blue inseam cotton thread
- Made in Okayama, Japan