Atlas Black Maria by Left Field NYC is crafted from 15 oz Xinjiang long-staple cotton selvedge denim which is known for its durability, strength, and softness. Xinjiang cotton comes from the western region of China and is similar in length to Zimbabwe cotton which is considered the best cotton to make denim. The cotton has to be hand-picked so it can maintain it’s length and integrity.
Both the warp and weft are dyed black so the denim stays black longer. The Atlas Black Maria is available in the Atlas fit, a relaxed tapered fit with a roomy top block and tapered leg opening. A green line is added to the selvedge edge so you get a unique look when worn cuffed.
- 15 oz. XinJiang long staple cotton selvedge denim
- Black warp and weft to stay black longer
- Green line selvedge ID
- Skull logo on inside rivets and tacks
- All copper US made Universal Fastener hardware
- American made bandana pocket bags out of heavy twill for durability
- Black embossed leather patch
- Hidden rivets on back pockets
- Hidden selvedge coin pocket
- Atlas fit – relaxed tapered
- Made in the USA
Check out our entire Left Field NYC collection here!