Lot 71928-XX Natural Indigo Type 1 Denim Jacket by Burgus Plus is meticulously crafted from a 14 oz. natural dyed unsanforized selvedge denim. The jacket comes unsanforized but has been washed once to accommodate for shrinkage. The Lot 71928-XX is an ode to Levi’s Type-1 denim jackets produced in 1928 and onward.
Historically accurate details include the metal cinch buckle at the back waist, two knife pleats on either side of the placket, rectangular stitches flanking the buttons and buttonholes, and a single flap pocket. The chest pocket rivets are reinforced with leather washers.
Go up one size. The 38 is equivalent to a small, 40 a medium, and 42 a large.
$299.00 USD. Free USA shipping
– Made in Okayama, Japan
– cinch-back metal fastening
– single flap pocket
– similar style to Levi’s 1928 Type-1 denim jacket
– 14 oz. unsanforized Japanese selvedge denim
– Natural Indian indigo used in the rope dyeing process.
– Unsanforized but one-washed to accommodate for shrinkage.
38, 40, 42