M102 black/white Made In Japan polo shirt by Fred Perry is modeled off of the English made original twin-tipped M12 model. Meeting the highest standards in Japanese manufacturing, the M102 is produced in a fine-cotton piqué with a neat collar and collar stand. Embroidered with Fred Perry’s 30-leaf Laurel Wreath on the left chest.
This garment has been certified as J-Quality, a certification system for clothing introduced by the Japan Fashion Industry Council that ensures this product’s entire manufacturing process such as weaving textiles, knitting, dyeing, and sewing of the finished garment takes place in Japan.
These are a slim fit so size up if you are in between sizes.
- 100% Cotton Pique
- Twin tipped collar and cuffs
- 30-leaf Laurel Wreath embroidery on left chest
- Slim Fit
- Model: M102 black/white
- Made in Japan
- $110 USD with free USA shipping
Large, Medium, Small
Fred Perry M102 Made in Japan Polo size chart
To find your correct size, take your measurements and use this size chart as a guide. M102 polos are sized in the S, M, L format.
- Wrap a flexible tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- The tape measure should be snug. Not so tight that it constricts breathing, but not so loose that the tape measure slides down.
- Don’t puff out or flex your chest. Just stand normally.