M12 white ice maroon shirt by Fred Perry is made in Leicester, England and its iconic styling hasn’t changed since it was originally designed by Fred Perry in the 1950s. One of the earliest M12 colorways, the white body in addition to maroon and ice on the tipping is an ode to the West Ham United Football club.
The iconic Laurel Wreath embroidery is on the left chest. The hemline at the bottom is straight without any side vents. The collar has the famous 2 finger width therefore allowing it to lay flat when the top button is done up.
The M12 has chest size measurements therefore 38=S, 40=M, 42=L, 44=XL. Because the M12 is a regular fit, you should order your normal shirt size. Go a size down for a trimmer fit.
- Traditional two button neck
- Ice and maroon twin tipping on the collar and cuffs
- Laurel Wreath embroidered at chest
- Made in England
- Regular fit
- Model: M12
- $95 USD with free USA shipping
38, 40, 42, 44
Fred Perry M12/M3 sizing guide
To find your correct size, follow the chest measurement instructions below and use this chart as a guide.
- Wrap a flexible tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Make sure the tape measure is snug but not tight
- Stand normally without puffing out or flexing your chest.