M3 solid color shirt by Fred Perry has been made in Leicester, England for over 60 years. Designed and worn by Fred Perry himself in 1952, the single color polo is the epitome of a simple, streamlined silhouette that is also lightweight. Features unvented sides and a 2-finger width collar that lays flat when the top button is done up.
This garment comes in chest size measurements, meaning 38=S, 40=M, 42=L. Order your normal size for a regular fit or size down for a trimmer fit.
$95 USD with free USA shipping
- Traditional two button neck
- Solid England Red color on the body, collar, and cuffs
- Laurel Wreath embroidered at chest
- Regular fit
- Model: M3-956
- Made in England
38, 40, 42, 44
Fred Perry M12/M3 sizing guide
To find your correct size, follow the chest measurement instructions below and use this chart as a guide.
- Wrap a flexible tape measure under your armpits, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Make sure the tape measure is snug but not tight
- Stand normally without puffing out or flexing your chest.