Momotaro 0605-12 Natural Tapered jeans are made in Japan from a lightweight 12oz Japanese selvedge denim. The 605-12’s fabric is made from 100% Zimbabwean cotton, known as the best to produce denim with due to the durable long fibers. All of the denim is woven in-house by Momotaro’s weaving company Collect Mills.
The Natural tapered fit has a high rise with genorous room in the thighs. A strong taper to the ankle gives you a classic yet modern fit. An ideal denim to wear in warmer weather but sturdy enough to wear into the Fall. The classic dark indigo will fade to a nice vintage blue over time.
Featuring Momotaro’s famous pink selvedge ID and inseam, iron buttons, and a natural leather patch. Go up one size from your normal size. The model is 5’8″, 165 lbs, and is wearing a size 31 (normally wears 30 in North American brands).
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton12oz sanforized Japanese denim
- The Natural Tapered fit has a high waist, roomy thighs, with a strong taper from the knee down
- Indigo dyed warp and weft
- Pink selvedge ID
- Pink thread on the inseam
- Natural leather patch
- Button-fly with iron buttons
- Raised belt loops
- Plain back pockets
- Chain stitched hems and waistband
- Hidden back pocket copper rivets
- Made in Okayama, Japan