Selvedge Indigo Work Shirt by Momotaro is made from an 8 oz. 100% Zimbabwe cotton fabric. Vintage shuttle looms were used to create this unique dark indigo denim with a soft, hairy texture. The triple-stitching on the shoulders, back yoke, are openings, and side seams add extra strength to this beauty. Featuring painted “Going to Battle” stripes on the left arm, representing folklore, Momotaro’s flag as he rode to battle the demons of Ghost Island.
The Details: Momotaro SJ091D 8 oz. Selvedge Indigo Work Shirt
– 8 oz. Indigo 100% Zimbabwe cotton selvedge fabric
– One-washed for comfort right away.
– Selvedge ID front placket.
– Front chest pockets with flaps, one with penholder opening.
– Slim, long fit, go up a size from your usual size.
– Pink selvedge ID side gussets with side seam thread run-off
– Painted “Going to Battle” stripes on the left arm.
– Reinforced back yoke
– triple-stitching on shoulders, yoke, arm openings, and side seams.
– double-stitched front placket
– Pima cotton reinforced sleeves and back of the front placket
– black metallic buttons
– Model: SJ091D
– Color: Indigo
– Made in Okayama, Japan