Khaki Slub Selvedge ND125 by Nama Denim is a slim-tapered fit handcrafted from 13 oz. Japanese selvedge denim. The soft khaki fabric, produced by Kurabo Mills in Okayama, Japan, will be a great addition to your selvedge rotation. Cut, assembled and sewn by skilled artisans at the Nama Workshop in Bangkok, Thailand, all the production is done on vintage American machinery.
ND125 khaki slub selvedge has a slim-tapered silhouette combining a comfortable cut at the waist and slim thigh in addition to a subtle taper from the knee down. Chain stitching done with classic Japanese style yellow thread, can be found at the hem, as well as the waistband, yoke, and back rise. You’ll enjoy years of wear from these beauties.
- 13oz selvedge denim Imported from Okayama, Japan
- Irregular yarns give a unique look and feel
- Right-hand twill direction
- Button fly
- Solid brass buttons with laurel wreath embossing from YKK JAPAN
- Exposed copper rivets
- Redline selvedge ID
- Classic yellow stitching throughout
- Natural cowhide leather patch
- Chain stitched hem, waistband, yoke, and back rise
- Handcrafted in-house by Nama Denim