The Natural Keeper belt adds some contrast to your everyday belt. Cut from 9-10 oz. vegetable-tanned leather specially produced by Hermann Oak Tannery in St. Louis, MO. This classic style will go with anything from chinos to denim. Strong and durable, you will get many years of reliable wear.
Each belt is skived, edged, embossed, and burnished by hand. Comes with a matte black buckle and Chicago Screws that allows you to replace the buckle with your own. Available in Black, and Dark Brown in widths of 1.25″ (best for women and trousers) and 1.5″ (best for denim). The natural leather belt keeper is burnished by hand and will patina to a dark chocolate color over time.
All products are made to order. Please allow 7 to 10 days for orders to ship. FREE USA SHIPPING.
- 9-10 oz. Hermann Oak double shoulder vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- Cut from a special leather produced by Hermann Oak. They look and feel as if they already have a finish, even a slight grain texture. We apply a finish to every belt we produce to condition the leather and add water-repellency.
- Matte black buckle and Chicago screws. Can replace buckle with your own
- Natural color belt keeper will patina to a chocolate brown over time.
- 5 holes one inch apart. 7 holes at 3/4′ apart available upon request.
- Back of belt is finished by hand for a smoother feel.
- “Made in USA” embossed on the underside of buckle fold. Crimson Serpents maker’s mark embossed under belt keeper.
- Available from size 25 to 42. No additional charge for belts sized 38-42. See below for sizing.
Options (Please specify in Order Notes section during checkout)
- Your choice of strap-end style. Choose from clipped, straight, slant, round, or English point (most popular). See gallery for examples.
- Free embossing of initials up to 3 letters. 3/4″ stamps will be used for 3 letters.
- Your choice of hand-painted edges on Dark Brown strap. Black only comes with black edges.
Dark Brown – black, brown, or navy’
How to choose your size?
Order your size based on your best fitting jeans or trousers. Example: If you wear size 34 jeans, order a 34.
2 inches are added to the size chosen to account for clothing, the fold over the buckle, and leather thickness.
CRIMSON SERPENTS LEATHER GOODS
25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42
Black 1.25" Wide, Black 1.5" Wide, Dark Brown 1.25" Wide, Dark Brown 1.5" Wide
Black, Navy, Brown
Round, Oval, Teardrop
|Strap End Style|
English Point, Clipped, Slant, Round
BELT SIZING INFORMATION
Order your belt size based on your best fitting jeans or trousers. Example: If you wear a size 34, order a 34. 2 inches are added to the size chosen to account for clothing, the fold over the buckle, and leather thickness.
Not sure what your size is? Here are a couple options you can use.
Method 1 – Measure your existing belt.
Lay out an existing belt that fits you well. Measure at the fold, or where the buckle meets the leather, to the hole that you currently use. That is the size belt you need to order.
If it is an odd number, round up to the next even number. The rest of the belt is not considered for measurement purposes. “do not include the buckle length in your measurement”.
Method 2 – Measure your external waist size while clothed.