87519 Classic Moc Toe by Red Wing Heritage is a limited edition release featuring their new Oro Harness leather. This specially tanned leather (only 6000 feet was produced) is a blend of their popular Amber Harness and Oro Legacy leather. Oro Harness has a rich red hue that will gain depth as it patinas.
Red Wing utilizes their #23 last, specifically made for their moc toe products. The fitted upper is pulled over the shoe last giving the shoe its final shape and form. The leather welt is sewn together with the upper and the leather insole using the traditional Goodyear welt construction. On the bottom, you get a non-marking traction tread cushion crepe wedge. This flat-bottomed outsole provides stability with a shallow lug pattern.
Red Wing Heritage Limited Edition styles feature premium details, including special embossing on the tongue, a black Red Wing label, and brown leather laces. All Red Wing Heritage Limited Edition styles also come in specialty packaging – a distinctive white shoe box inspired by the Red Wing archives.
– Model: 87519 6″ Classic Moc Toe
– Leather: Oro Harness
– Smooth leather lining naturally wicks away moisture
– Red Wing Last: No. 23
– All-around Goodyear welt construction
– Outsole: Non-marking traction tread cushion crepe wedge
– Insole: natural leather footbed molds to your foot to create a custom fit
Lacing system: 4 pairs of nickel eyelets, 3 pairs of speed hooks
– Laces: 1 pair brown leather, 1 pair black/brown taslan
– Black “Red Wing” embossed on the inner-side of the right boot
– Product info embossed on the tongue
– Ships in a special vintage-inspired shoe box
– Rolled black leather cuff at the top of the shaft
– Heel height: 1″
– Shaft height: 5.5″
– Made in Red Wing, Minn.