Chippewa Smith Briar Pitstop is expertly handcrafted with a full-grain American leather upper. These high-quality boots are a dark chocolate brown in color with a pebble grain texture, therefore giving them a distressed look. A Vibram heritage rubber outsole is implemented so you get will great traction control and slip resistance.
The Chippewa Smith Briar Pitstop is incredibly resilient because of the Goodyear welt stitching. The outsole can be replaced so you will get years of use. Antique brass non-tarnishable eyelets, in addition to heavy-duty flat waxed laces, add to the classic look.
The Smith style runs big so order a half-size down. Chippewa boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot when they are new. You want enough room up front so you can freely wiggle your toes. Over time the leather upper, leather-wrapped insole in addition to the cork midsole will mold to your feet.
Original Chippewa line reflects on Chippewa’s heritage and craftsmanship. A collection of classically inspired footwear with a modern touch. The Smith is a service boot style that takes inspiration from military boots worn during the World War eras.
This timeless classic from Original Chippewa will give you years of service.
$289 USD. Free USA shipping.
The details: Chippewa Smith Briar Pitstop
- Smith Briar Pitstop model #1901G25
- Plain Toe construction.
- Briar Pitstop full-grain leather upper.
- Chocolate brown color
- Distressed worn-in look
- Pebble-grain texture.
- Goodyear Welt construction.
- The outsole can be re-soled.
- 6″ inch tall shaft, 1.25″ heel height, and 0.5″ platform height.
- D width.
- Lightly padded collar.
- 7 eyelet lacing
- Vibram heritage slip resistant outsole.
- Texon Poron cushioned insoles wrapped in maple leather.
- Non-waterproof and non-insulated.
- Lace-up closure with antique non-tarnishable brass eyelets.
- Flat brown waxed laces
- Triple-ribbed steel shank for stability
- Relatively quick break-in period.
- Original Chippewa embossing on the outside collar.
- Made in Carthage, MO, USA with domestic and global parts.
10, 10.5, 11, 12, 8.5, 9, 9.5