Smith’s leather balm is used to restore, prevent, and protect the condition of fine leather goods by leathersmiths around the world. All Crimson Serpents products have SBL applied before they are handed to our customers. Made in rural Maine using only 3 natural ingredients.
- Only 3 natural ingredients: 100% organic cocoa butter, 100% organic beeswax, and 100% pure sweet almond oil.
- No animal fats, synthetic compounds, preservatives, or petroleum-based products.
- Apply to boots, shoes, belts, wallets, handbags, briefcases, saddles, motorcycle seats, and more.
HOW TO APPLY
- Smith’s leather balm is best applied by hand but a rag will also do.
- Make sure leather goods are dry and clean, test a small amount on a hidden patch of leather to test results.
- Massage in leather using small circular motions, a small amount will go a long way.
- Leather goods will not darken beyond original shade and will lighten up over time.
- Reapply as necessary to restore, protect, and extend the life of your leather goods.