Thompson 20067 Tan Rodeo 6 inch lace-up boots by Chippewa are handcrafted with a rugged tan leather upper. The leather is tan in color and has been distressed for a worn-in look. These handsome boots have a Vibram Stockbridge rubber outsole. Provides great slip-resistance and traction control on any type of terrain.
Goodyear leather welt construction makes the Thompson built to be tough and can be resoled for years of use. Antique brass non-tarnishable eyelets, speed hooks in addition to heavy-duty round waxed laces add further support and durability. Order a half-size down from your normal sneaker/running shoe size because they run a little big. Requires a little break-in period for an optimal fit.
$165 USD. Free USA shipping.
- Thompson 20067 Tan Rodeo leather
- Soft Toe
- Tan Rodeo full-grain leather upper
- Goodyear Welt construction, resolable
- 6″ inch tall shaft, 1.25″ heel height, 0.5″ platform height, and D width
- Lightly padded collar
- Vibram Stockridge slip resistant outsole
- 5 Iron Texon insoles. Can be removed
- Drill Vamp Lining made from a cotton material is designed to help wick away moisture
- Non-waterproof and non-insulated
- Lace-up closure with antique non-tarnishable brass eyelets and speed hooks
- Round brown waxed laces
- Triple-ribbed fiberglass shank for stability
Made in Carthage, Missouri, USA with global parts.
10, 10.5, 11, 12, 9, 9.5