Vintage Icons Aloha Shirt by Two Palms is meticulously crafted in Hawaii from 100% Rayon. The style takes us back to the Golden Age of Aloha Shirts from the 1930s to the 1950s. This pattern is referred to as hash style; a nod to using leftover food and cooking it all in one pot.
Featuring genuine coconut buttons, a camp collar, and a perfectly matching chest pocket.
Note Size down for a trimmer fit. The model is 5’8″, 155 lbs and is wearing a small. Unisex style.
– genuine coconut buttons
– camp collar detail
– perfectly matched chest pocket
– 100% rayon
Rayon washing instructions:
- Wash in cold water.
- Use a neutral detergent and do not soak the garment in the detergent-released water for over 30 minutes.
- Do not use Oxygen bleach or chlorine bleach to avoid decolorization or contamination.
- Divide white color garments from dark color and wash separately.
- Wash immediately if the garment is wet with sweat.
- Do not use a washing machine.
- Be sure to wash it alone.
- Pay attention to severe friction to avoid peeling or damages.
- The garment can be torn or dragged due to the nature of its textile.
- Use a steam iron if needed to get any wrinkles out.