Blundstone 2116 Vegan Brown Chelsea Boots are made for all your daily adventures while providing all-day comfort. Whether you’re exploring the California coast, casually hiking in the woods, or hitting the city streets, these “Blunnies” will pass with flying colors. Heck, we even ride our bikes in them!
A classic Chelsea boot style with signature Blundstone elastic ankle panels and lace-free uppers. Features durable pull loops that are designed to get them easily on and off. The water-resistant upper is made from onMicro® microfiber, a smooth non-animal derived (vegan) material that is also breathable and eco-friendly.
These vegan Chelseas are light and durable. The microfiber upper is fused seamlessly into the sole with no stitches that will not rot or leak, therefore, these are great in wet conditions. A double layer design combines a tough weather-proof outer shell with a soft microfiber inner lining.
- onMicro® microfiber upper (no animal products)
- Waterproof, breathable, anitbacterial, and high restistance to abrasions
- Black elastic sides
- Green label pull-tabs
- SPS comfort system for great shock absorption
- The sturdy outsole is constructed from TPU (thermo-polyurethane) resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack, as well as being resistant to fats, oils, and acids.
- Cushioned midsole for additional comfort
- Removable Comfort Lite vegan footbed
- Microfiber lined
- Unisex style
- Model: 2116 Brown Vegan Boots
How to care for your vegan Blundstones:
– Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
– Let boots to air dry away from direct sunlight or any heat sources.
– Remove and wash the footbed separately in mild soap and water and air dry flat.
– No creams or conditioners are required as the vegan boots’ upper material is onMicro® microfibre.